Important: Summer Schedule!
Today’s short ‘n’ sweet episode is a quick announcement about our new summer schedule – it’s going to be a LOT lighter! Deep breath.
Because here’s the truth – we could all use a little break and the chance to slow down, am I right? I share the aha moment I had before coming to this decision, plus drop some teasers on the bonus episodes you can expect to see over the next few months.
I also share about how far my dream has come over the last year to create a podcast that brings women’s voices together. I am so humbled by the response and love Heroine has received since launching just over a year ago!
- We’ve reached almost 230 5-star ratings
- Been featured in New & Noteworthy in iTunes multiple times
- Hit #2 in Design (right behind Roman Mars)
- Received over 200,000 downloads
- and Interviewed amazing design leaders like Debbie Millman and Grace Bonney, fine artists like Lisa Congdon, feminist authors like Jessica Bennett, and adventurettes like Alana Nichols – just to name a few!
Finally, I need your help. I want to make Heroine even better for you – which means I could really use your unique feedback.
Go to heroine.fm/survey and fill out the questions. If you do I’ll send you a free audio training on the Inner Critic (that voice inside our heads that tries to avoid risk at all costs) so you can learn how to better identify and deal with it.
It’s a win-win!
Subscribe & listen to this announcement episode here.
Thank you, heroines!